Hi! My name's Sarah and this is a blog full of everything I wish to share and whatever goes through my mind when I sit down to blog. :)
When I’m focused, I bring my eyebrows together and look kinda angry. My physics teacher used to nervously stop the lecture and ask if there was something I needed.
*I can’t help it*
*physics made no sense*
So I’ve been thinking, Cali is sunny and all right? So I need a cute hat.
That is all.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag  friends, including me, so I’ll see…
Tagged by: givemethebuttbutt
58. What’s your ultimate goal in life?
Can I have more than one goal? :) I just really want to be successful at whatever I choose to do (as of now, that’s architecture), make at least enough for my mom to live comfortably, and to be happy. Money doesn’t really intrigue me; I just want success, but I do want to live comfortably as well so I don’t always need to worry about my finances.
Let’s get to know each other. Ask me a question and I’ll ask one back. :)
1. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
2. Is cheating ever okay?
3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
4. Do you regret anything?
5. Are you insecure?
6. What is your relationship status?
7. Favorite food?
8.How do you want to do?
9. What did you last eat?
10.Played any sports?
11. Do you bite your nails?
12. When was your last physical fight?
13. Do you like someone?
14. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?
15. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
16. Do you miss someone?
17. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?
18. Are you scared of spiders?
19. Would you go back in time if given the chance?
20. Do you want to have kids? How many?
21. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?
22. Do you miss anyone from your past?
23. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
24. What is your favorite color?
25. Do you have trust issues?
26. Who/what was your last dream about?
27. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
28. Do you give out second chances too easily?
29. How many people have you fist fought?
30. Do you like the snow?
31. Favorite weather?
32. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
33. Do you believe in soulmates?
34. What do you do to relax?
35. Favorite children’s book?
36. Who do you look up to?
37. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
38. If you had $10 million would you still go to college?
39. Are you a cat or dog person?
40. Who was the last person you texted?
41. What was your worst vacation experience?
42. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
43. Favorite pizza topic?
44. How do you describe yourself to people you’ve just met?
45. What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
46. Current favorite song?
47. All time favorite song?
48. What’s your favorite charity?
49. What’s your favorite social media?
50. Are you a coffee or a tea person?
51. What’s your favorite number?
52. Could you live without the internet?
53. What’s your favorite family tradition?
54. What makes you laugh?
55. What’s your perfect day?
56. If someone changed you into an animal what would you be?
57. If you could start your own charity, what would it be for?
58. What’s your ultimate goal in life?
59. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
60. What do you daydream about?
61. If snow could fall in any flavor your choose, what would it be?
62. What do you say during awkward silences?
63. What kind of person do you tend to be in groups?
64. Have you ever been drunk?
65. Facebook or twitter?
66. Top 3 tv shows
67. Describe what you’re wearing right now
68. Chocolate or vanilla?
69. Favorite Disney movie?
70. Describe your dream vacation
71. What’s a topic you’re passionate about
72. Was today a good day?
73. Mars or snickers?
74. Favorite quote?
75. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page
Hi! So, the summer before senior year? Are you excited yet? You should be! Senior year is going to be SO much fun! I was just thinking about everything I did my senior year and giving advice to some new seniors and I figured I may as well make a blog post about it. Here’s just a list of everything I learned my senior year (that I can think of right now).
Good luck :)